Infinity DA-2000K papan kendali jaringan dapat digunakan untuk mengendalikan tampilan kamera / kamera speeddome yang ditampilkan pada TV-Wall Dirancang dengan layar sentuh yang mudah dioperasikan serta opsi pengaturan yang mudah.
- Ergonomic design with 800×480 LCD touch panel
- Live view and playback of video on screen at up to 1080p resolution
- 1-channel video decoding for local live view
- Video capture and recording to local U-flash disk
- Compatible with DVR/DVS, matrix, network camera/dome, PC-DVR, etc.
- Support 15 operators, and each user is allowed to operate 256 devices
- 4-axis joystick Infinitycctv.com.tw all rightreserved 2013
- 7’’ TFT touch screen at 800×480 resolution;
- 4-axis joystick;
- Shortcut keys for dome control, setting and calling of preset, patrol and pattern;
- Shortcut keys for playback operation;
- Shortcut keys for input group and output group;
- Shortcut keys for wiper and light control operation.
- Administrator and operator user management;
- Support upgrade by U-flash disk;
- Auto searching connected devices in the same network area;
- Support 15 operators, and each user is allowed to operate 256 devices with up to 4096 channels;
- Import and export of keyboard configuration parameters;
- Macro command operation;
- Storage record files to U-flash disk;
- Play back record files from the U-flash disk;
- Play back the remote record files by time or by file;
- Two-way audio;
- Support configuration by WEB server;
- Support configuration by the Keyboard Configuration Tool;
- Configuration and control of the matrix system;
- Support control of the analog matrix with the protocol of ZT-1.0, ZT-2.0, EXTRON or CREATOR;
- Control of up to 255 analog domes by RS-485 connection;
- Accessible by the platform software.
- Provide 1-ch video decoding and local decoding;
- Support standard MPEG4, private H.264 and standard H.264 encoding formats;
- Decoding at up to 1080P resolution.
Display of Decoded Video on Monitor
- Display of decoded camera on selected window;
- Display of decoded camera group on selected window;
- Sequence display of decoded camera group on monitor;
- Sequence display of decoded camera group on monitor group;
- Display of video via matrix on video wall.